First I was sick. I gave it to dad who passed it to mom. I gave it to Chelsea and now Ryan is sick. It is miserable around here. It is safe to say we have been spending a lot of time at home. We didn't get out till Saturday except to get medicine. Dad got a humidifier for Chelsea which helped tremendously. Last night it broke and she didn't sleep near as well. Today our plan is to exchange the humidifier and probably do some grocery shopping. Oh boy. Tomorrow we start swim class. Ryan left yesterday for a Worship Pastor conference and won't be back till Wednesday so Dad is going to video Chelsea's first dunk. Today my ears are plugged up again ;( I guess I'll start on my medicine again. Our desktop computer is not working- not good- so that's one more project that is needing immediate attention. my list of things I wanted to get accomplished when mom and dad were here has not hardly been touched. Oh well. The important thing is we have spent time together, I'm not sure how quality, and taken care of each other. One thing is for sure I could not have done it without mom and dad's help- espeically when Chelsea was really sick. It took all of us to care for her. We haven't gotten to take too many pics of her either but here is one. of her with Grandy's toys and one in her Laura Ingalls Wilder bonnet. Look for more pictures on Wedensday after swim class.
Monday, February 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment