Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Amazing!!

Well, yesterday was a fun filled and busy day. It started going with Victoria to the library for story and sing along time. Chelsea loved watching the other children and singing while mommy tried to keep up with the motions of all the new songs. (We got a pamphlet so we can practice and come prepared next time.) Next was bubble time with Chelsea also enjoyed. Back in the car and headed to Parks Mall to eat Chelsea took a little snooze. We ate and looked around the mall for a little while and went to pick up diapers (on sale) at Babies R Us along with some baby food. (Yes we will be prepared so after our Dr appt we can start right away.) In the car Chelsea slept and we could tell Victoria was also sleepy. Next thing I knew I looked and saw Victoria alseep with a french fry hanging out of her mouth. It was hyterical. Denai snapped a picture - I'll try to get a copy. She was so tired she had fallen alseep in the middle of a bite. I dropped Denai and Victoria off at their house and headed home. Ryan got home and I left for Our Daily Bread a meal preparation place like Super Suppers or Dream Dinners only better and Ryan spent quality time with Chelsea. When I got home Chelsea had eaten her cereal and was ready for her bath. She was in bed by 10:00 and didn't wake up until 5:00 !!!!! YEA!!! At 2:00 I woke up and checked on her then went back to sleep thinking she would wake up anytime. Next thing I knew it was 4:50!!! Being a little concerned this time I went into her room and heard her really squirmming. I waited for her to cry and then fed her. I am soooo thankful and pray this becomes a trend. Maybe she will get tired tonight too after going to the park and playing at church. The weather is Beautiful so we'll leave and spend some time outside around 3:00ish and then head to church.
Here is video of Chelsea and Daddy's time together and her first experience with finger food. Actually a veggie puff broken into small pieces. www.dropshots.com/clark122399

0 comments: