Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Another First

Well on Monday Chelsea started sounding a little conjested. As the day progressed it got worse. She continued to sound bad all day yesterday. Dad and I are just recovering from being sick. Mom is still sick and trying to keep her distance so she soen't reinfect everyone else. Ryan is the only one so far who has not gotten sick. Mom stayed home yesterday while Dad and I walked Chelsea to the park. It was such pretty weather and we thought it would be good to get her out. After our adventure at the park she just seemed to get continually worse. Last night was horrible. She slept for about 4 hours. I think I slept 2 hours. She hates her nose drops, getting suctioned and all the medicine she is taking probably doesn't help. She's on Tylenol, Axid for acid reflux, saline drops and Triamic strips. It's a chore just trying to keep up with it all. It's so sad looking at her. Her eyes are puffy, swollen and glassed over. Her nose is raw and runny and she sounds like a Pug. Poor thing. It is quite pathetic. Hopefully she will get well soon. She's also not eating well. Probably because she can't breath. Dad and I are getting better but mom still sounds terrible. What a great way to spend time together. ;)

1 comments:

Hester 5 said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! That is probably from us...I am so sorry. When Rachel was in the nursery last Sunday, I didn't know she was sick, but that's probably where it came from. I feel terrible!