Saturday, February 17, 2007

Dr. update!!

We went to the Dr and weighed 12lbs 13oz. Still in the 5th percentile for weight and Chelsea's height is 25 1/4 in. (the 48th percentile) She hasn't hit a growth spurt yet. Her rash has gone away so we gave her sweet potatoes last night and this morning still no rash so we gave her sweet potatoes in her cereal. She seemed to like it pretty well. She is also sitting in her big girl booster seat!! Yea no more sitting on the ground or bending over for Mommy. I guess what caused the rash must have been eating the "fancy cheese and chocolate" at the Melting Pot. (At least that is how Dr. Raine referred to it.) So no more Melting Pot- maybe next year. Chelsea was very fussy last night - I think because she was tired and I wasn't ready for her to go to bed. She went down around 9:45 and was up at 1:30. She ate, went back to sleep, and woke up at 6:30. She was up for about 30minutes and I brought her in bed with us and she slept until 9:30. Ryan and I are going today to buy an infant walker- because our backs are killing us trying to walk around with her all day. hopefully she will be able to maneuver it. Check out pictures on dropshots of her in her booster seat. www.dropshots.com/clark122399

0 comments: