Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Visit with Grammy and Grandy




Well Grammy and Grandy have been visiting since last Saturday night and Chelsea has had several milestones. First she started sitting up by herself on Monday. I guess her "foundation" has finally gotten wide enough. haha. Monday night Ryan and I went out and celebrated Valentine's Day and she didn't even cry!!!! (She has been quite the mommy's girl especially lately.) Then Tuesday night we gave her sweet potatoes. I was expecting a funny face but she seemed to enjoy them pretty well. See pic. She has even been sleeping well- at least 5 hours in a row !!! Yeah!!! Wednesday was a first I would have liked to skip. I noticed on her back some red splotches. Upon further examination we discovered a large rash all over her back. It looked quite itchy and uncomfortable. I waited until 9 to call the Dr and he said just to watch her closely until our appt tomorrow. We are giving her some cream to help- just in case it itches. I have never heard of a child allergic to sweet potatoes- but then again Chelsea is unique. I'm sure there will be many more firsts to come. Mom and Dad leave tomorrow and will be back sometime next week for more fun. Stay tuned for more pictures.

0 comments: