Saturday, February 17, 2007

Wrong again!!!

Well after giving Chelsea sweet potatoes this morning with no problem I gave them to her again tonight mixed with her cereal. At bathtime I noticed her back was red and discovered a rash AGAIN!! So I guess it wasn't the Melting Pot afterall. (Not to mention Ryan and I went out to get more sweet potatoes for Chelsea tonight. I'll be returning the unopened ones.) So now we are back to rash cream and no veggies tomorrow. The next time we do veggies we have to start with green ones since she could be allergic to the beta carotine in the yellow and orange veggies. Yippee.. Ryan and I also purchased a walker for Chelsea only to find that she is about 1/2 inch too short. She enjoys playing with the toys and being pushed around but is unable to reach the ground (at least without someone stretching her foot) Oh well she will grow into it. There is a video of her at www.dropshots.com/clark122399 in her latest ride;) Stay tuned for more excitement.

1 comments:

Changed by His Love said...

Oh the joys of finding out what they are allergic too...David was never allergic to any foods, but it's the waiting period that gets to you. Stay strong!!
They still sell walkers? I didn't even know that...I got David an Exersaucer because I didn't think you were supposed to use walkers anymore. Too much reading can do that to a mommy, ya know? :) She looks cutie and I loved the pictures of her and your parents!