Monday, September 29, 2008

Not as easy as I thought....

Ok so we took the plunge and got rid of paci. The first 2 days were completely uneventful. I was so surprised at how easy this was, until yesterday. At nap time Chelsea cried and got out of bed several times. I finally had to hold the door closed, because it is broken, so she wouldn't keep coming out of her room. I know it sounds terribly cruel but she is perfectly safe. Last night Ryan tried putting her down and again more tears. I finally went in and sang to her until she fell asleep.
This afternoon I have tried getting her down for the last 30 minutes with no success.
I am not sure what could have happened from day 1 till now but I thought it was supposed to get easier not harder. Oh well, deep breath. Here I go again.

0 comments: