Thursday, September 25, 2008

D Day update

Ok so right befire naptime we went for a walk around the block, just to make sure she was good and tired. Then I brought her in her room and she reminded me that paci was broke. She didn't want it, so she threw it on the floor. After a few minutes of singing to her while she wiggled and wallowed in bed I told her I would sing 1 more song and then Mommy was going bye- bye. I got up after the song was over and walked out. I could still hear her flipping and flopping on her bed. I stepped into the computer room to check email when I heard her door shut. Patiently, I waited as she cried at the door. Then silence. After about 5 minutes of not hearing anything I tiptoed to the door and listened intently. Nothing. So I opened the door and found Chelsea laying on her bed with her shoes on and a box of wipes open at the foot of her bed. She put herself to sleep!!! Praise the Lord. I just pray bedtime goes as smoothly, and naptime tomorrow and the next day and the next...... Whoooo! I was ready for a battle. Thank you Lord, I don't have to fight this one today!

0 comments: