Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Catch up again!!!

Sometimes I wonder if I will ever catch up.... laundry, chores, blogging, facebook, email and just...well, life.

We had an incredible vacation with some of my favorite people. We were sick together, laughed together, complained or grumbled (about kids mostly and sometimes hubbies) Seriously, we had an amazing time. We relaxed at the beach, spent time as a family, as a couple and as friends, well, more like family.

Be sure to check out the pics on dropshots.... see link on sidebar.

Overall Chelsea did very well travelling so we could possibly be willing to drive long distances again. (I know my parents are breathing a sigh of relief) We visited the Gularium, which is another blog altogether. Chelsea loved it and we had a fun time with Mom and Dad who came up to visit for the day. We went to a waste of time muesum but afterward enjoyed a picnic and playground just for the kiddos while the guys were venturing out at Deep Sea Fishing. Well 3 out of the four guys enjoyed their trip, but poor Jeremy was sick every 30 minutes, so I heard, which earned him the name Seablaster!! Poor guy. The men brought home enough fish to serve all of us a great meal. For the girls afternoon out we painted pottery. I have to admit I was quite leary of the idea but it turned out to be a great time of chatting and laughing, and I am pleased with the finished product. I made a celebrate you plate so that on special occasions whoever could eat on it. (birthday, good report card etc) Anyway, everything turned out really cute. Noone brought their camera to take pics through the process but I will post pics of the finished products later.

Great times, great memories. Treasured friendships that will last into eternity!!!

Oh, one last important detail. On Sunday we found out that there were not just 7 children under 4 on the trip but 8 children, the youngest of which is about 4 weeks still growing in my belly!!! We were quite surprised and elated to find out such great news to end our memorable vacation. Chelsea is insisting Mommy will have a girl but only the Lord knows now. We can't wait to see this little one and our first appt is October 24th.... Praise the Lord for the miracle of Life.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Yeah!!! Praise the Lord for the new little one!

Peas on Earth said...

SOOOOOOO happy for you!!! :-D