Well for those of you who have been praying for Chelsea to eat better STOP!!! I was up every 2 hours last night feeding her. She has been extremely fussy since about 3pm yesterday. It is such a helpless feeling not knowing what is wrong. I am relieved she is eating better and now I hope to get back to a more normal schedule. I didn't get much sleep last night at all and I'm not sure I can keep that up for another night. The good news is she is regaining her appetite and keeping it down, although it is coming out other ways- haha- GROSS ways..... I'll spare you the gory details. Thanks again for your prayers and please continue that our baby girl continues to grow stronger and that Mommy and Daddy get some much needed rest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment