I bought a dress in Canton that I had seen the last time I went and I kept thinking about it so when I went back on Friday I bought it. (actually Grammy and Grandy bought it) It looks so cute on as you can see. I think we might wear it for Easter. I just love the hat.
www.dropshots.com/clark122399Ryan and Chelsea spent some time together today while I was at a shower for Alison. She slept for 2 hours of it. I don't know why she can't sleep like that for me.
Just to catch everyone up at the Dr she weighed 13lbs12oz not quite back to what she weighed before going into the hospital. The Dr also told us she is trying to wean herself so to give her formula. I expressed some hesitation not about not nursing. I will be glad when that is over but just I know that breastmilk is better for her. So now my committment is to pump and supplement with formula if she wants more. The other night when we tried that she only drank 1/2 ounce more of the formula. Maybe she is getting enough. I will be experimenting for the next week just to see how she does. She is eating solids so well. Today we even tried Cherios. She kept making the"mmmm" sound everytime I put one in her mouth. I'm glad she likes them. Next time I go grocery shopping I will get some yogart for her to try too. Anything to try to increase her calorie intake. I pray that eating isn't a constant battle. Poor Kristina has had to battle it with Drew and I selfishly don't want to go through that.







0 comments:
Post a Comment