Chelsea has really been paying a lot of attention to Missie. She wants to know where she is and follows her. We have to watch her in her walker to make sure she doesn't bother Missie when she is eating. Missie is very tolerant but still wary or Chelsea especially because Chelsea is so sporadic with her movements. These are a couple pictures we took of the two of them this morning. I hope they will be great friends.
Another note-kinda sad- I moved the pack n play into the living room. We aren't using it in the bedroom anymore because Chelsea is sleeping all night in her bed. I also packed away all her newborn and 0-3 months clothes. She can still wear 3-6 if they don't have feet. I guess she's too tall. Who would have thought? She is 7 months old today. Time certainly does fly. She is so big and doing so many things. It won't be long before she doesn't need mommy and daddy so much. I think I can understand the Scripture-"Mary treasured all these things in her heart." I am definately treasuring sweet memories, sloppy kisses and late night cuddles. It is nice to be needed. www.dropshots.com/clark122399 has more pics
Another note-kinda sad- I moved the pack n play into the living room. We aren't using it in the bedroom anymore because Chelsea is sleeping all night in her bed. I also packed away all her newborn and 0-3 months clothes. She can still wear 3-6 if they don't have feet. I guess she's too tall. Who would have thought? She is 7 months old today. Time certainly does fly. She is so big and doing so many things. It won't be long before she doesn't need mommy and daddy so much. I think I can understand the Scripture-"Mary treasured all these things in her heart." I am definately treasuring sweet memories, sloppy kisses and late night cuddles. It is nice to be needed. www.dropshots.com/clark122399 has more pics







1 comments:
I think from Mommy to Mommy, I really appreciate this blog - brought tears to my eyes! They do grow up so fast. Rachel will be 4 months old on Wednesday. Seems like yesterday when I found out I was pregnant. I am so glad that Chelsea and Rachel have each other to grow up and play with. Love ya, girl!
Post a Comment