
Well Chelsea went to the nursery on Sunday. She did a great job in the morning. Actually she was only in there for an hour and a half. I came in and fed her then took her with me to the worship service. She was awake through the singing and then fell asleep during the sermon. Her daddy was sooo proud!!!! Sunday night was a different story. Angie, the poor woman who had her in the nursery was doing such a great job. I felt so bad for her. She was trying everything. It seemed like nothing would settle her down. After crying 15-20 minutes they came to get me. I don't know how much good I did and I felt bad for Angie. After feeding her again- she seemed settled and I left. About 1 hour later they were back getting me again. The only positive thing was that she slept for 6 and 1/2 hours later that night. I hope Angie isn't discouraged. She is a fabulous caregiver. Hopefully Chelsea will have a less fussy day Sunday.
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Nursery Nightmares
Posted by krista and ryan at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment