
Well this morning was interesting to say the least. Chelsea woke up every 2 hours last night wanting to eat. Not fun!( Then when she woke up this morning 2 hours earlier than normal, Missie started barking like crazy at something outside. I let her out and started to tend to Chelsea who spit up all over me. Before long Missie wanted to come in so I let her in. She jumped up on the bed with mud all over her paws. I put Chelsea in her crib and grabbed a towel to clean Missie up. Her paws were so bad I finally poured a cup of water over them to get the remaining mud off. By this time Chelsea is crying and I bent down to pick her up she spit up again- but this time all over her outfit and me. Yea!!! So I wnt to the bathroom to put her in the tub. Now remember Missie's paws are still muddy. Chelsea gets in the tub and as soon as I get her cleaned she poops everywhere. Great. I get her out of the tub and into a new outfit. I put her back in her crib when I notice 2 ants crawling on it. We just had a pest control service out 2 weeks ago. Could this morning get worse? Yes. I got Missie in the tub to clean off her paws and finally rest for a few minutes. I called Ryan to tell him how much I love being home:) Ha Ha. Well, I really do love it but mornings like this I could skip. We are all good for about 30 minutes and I am holding Chelsea and checking email. She is cooing away and I am talking to her and telling her about who is emailing when I hear a rumble from her diaper. I put the laptop down to go change her and wow, what a mess. It is all up her back. Once I get her cleaned off and another outfit on I realize that the mess is on my shirt too. Oh boy. Well hopefully the day can only get better. I love being a mom:)
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
The morning challenge!
Posted by krista and ryan at 10:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Look on the bright side, at least you were home.
We have had projectile vomit in Victoria's Secret, poop squirting out onto the floor in Barnes and Noble- those are the extra fun moments of parenthood.
Post a Comment