
Well it's been a while since I have written. I have been busy lately. My mom, dad and grandparents came for a visit. It was lots of fun. Chelsea is intereacting a lot more and she smiles and laughs. It seems she is a morning person although it takes a long time to actually wake up. She is her daddy's daughter:) I am amazed - Chelsea sat in her swing this morning and fell asleep. I was actually able to have a great devotional time. She was watching Praise Baby. She just loves that DVD. We had already done her baby devotional. We read about how God provided a wife for Isaac. I really enjoy her Bible story time. It's never too young to get started. She loves to look at the pictures and listens intently to the story and song. It's sooooo cute. Chelsea is such a great baby- not that I would know any different. We are truly blessed to have her.
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Update
Posted by krista and ryan at 1:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment