Thursday, September 07, 2006

1 month and counting




Chelsea will be 1 month old on Sunday. So exciting. She is continuing to grow and grow. Our schedule at night is getting more rountine. We are up between 2-3 and then again at 6-7. Not bad at all. God has truly blessed. Ryan's parents have been staying with us and my grandparents got to come see Chelsea this last week too. So many people have loved on our little one. I am constantly reminded of God's provision and faithfulness each tinme I look at her. She is really our special miracle. Ryan is such a great daddy. I love to watch them together wrinkling their foreheads. It's soooo cute. When my grandparents were here we got a 4 generation picture. Meme, Mom, Me and Chelsea. Everything is going so well except for when we go out. Don't get me wrong Chelsea has done remarkably well- it's me that is so uptight. I can't seem to relax and enjoy being out. I am worried she will get upset and be inconsolable. I am not concerned about people looking at me. I just hate it when Chelsea is upset and there is nothing I can do. Hopefully I will get over this otherwise I will become a hermit and stay inside all day. YUCK!!! I haven't ventured out with Chelsea alone yet. I am scared about her head in the carseat. It flops forward. So I only go out when Ryan is with me. I know I am so paranoid. I'll get over it I guess. I have my dr appt tomorrow and Chelsea's is on Monday. I can't wait to see how much she weighs.

1 comments:

Changed by His Love said...

Krista-
I love the shot of the 4 generations! Your grandparents haven't change a bit and I bet they fell in love with that sweet Chelsea! :) She is so cute, but she is yours and Ryan's, so how could she be anything less. Great family shots of you, Ryan and Chelsea...I love them!
Oh, and about the going out. Yeah, unfortunately there isn't really anyway to tell when our little blessings will have a meltdown. Now, I can read David now, but look, it took two years of studying his every habit...that will come in time. There have been very few times where we have actually walked out of a restaurant because of uncontrollable crying by the little blessing, in fact, maybe twice that I know of. It will wear off and the thing that will make you most comfortable is setting a schedule for her (and sticking to it) as well as taking her on little trips every now and then. Enjoy the time. Can't believe we are this grown up!?
Love you!