Tuesday, September 26, 2006

You Alone are God




Chelsea and I were watching her Praise Baby DVD this morning. Well, I was watching and listening she was staring at the light in the kitchen. As I was singing some of the praise songs
You Alone are God came on. I just sat thinking about the words.

You have given me more than I could ever have wanted and I want to give you my heart and my soul. You alone are Father and you alone are good, You alone are Savior and you alone are God.

Wow!!! I couldn't help but think of all the things I have wanted and requests I have asked God for. There are so many that have been answered. I have an incredible husband, a miracle and precious daughter, a loving and supportive family and extended family (in laws too:)) a wonderful church family and great friends. That only touches the surface - that doesn't include all the "stuff" I've been blessed with.
God thank you for answering my prayers and giving me more than I could ever dream of asking for.

0 comments: