
We went to the Dr. this morning and received another glowing report. Chelsea is now 6 lbs 11.5oz- a growing girl. The Dr is quite impressed. Chelsea also got her first shot - actually 2nd shot. She wailed but is now sporting a new tazz bandaid. It was soo sad. We are all continuing to do well. We are alone now- no help- except Missie who thinks she is Chelsea's caretaker. I have meals planned through this week and the house is relatively clean. We'll see how long that lasts. Hopefully I will visit friends in Ft Worth that I haven't seen since Chelsea's birth this week. I miss them. Ryan is supposed to have a softball game on Tuesday and we will see if we can venture out for that too. Well- gotta run.
Monday, September 11, 2006
Dr Report
Posted by krista and ryan at 11:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment