


It's hard to believe that Chelsea is 17 days old. I must have looked at her a million times and I'm still not tired of it. I treasre each smile and silly grin- even though they are completely involuntary. It gives whole new meaning to the Scripture that Mary treasured all these things in her heart. If you know me you know I am not an emotional person- meaning I do not like to cry. I think I have cried more in the last 17 days than I have in my entire life. Just looking at her and thinking about the precious gift from God that she is brings tears to my eyes. I pray that Ryan and I will be the Godly parents that we need to be for our little treasure.
Chelsea has her fussy times. Today they have only lasted for about an hour- so I am grateful. Mom says she is a great baby. I don't have anything to compare her to so of course I think she is great. Hopefully we can get on a more consistent schedule. Last night she was up every 3 hours- which was fine because she fell back asleep each time. The night before she was up from 12:30- 4:00 and fussy. God has blessed us beyond measure fussy times and all. I'll take her dirty, smelly, clean, sweet and fussy.
Sunday, August 27, 2006
17 days old!!
Posted by krista and ryan at 6:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
You guys have a beautiful little girl! Congrats. Enjoy every moment! We are praying for you guys. Bryan, Stacey, Mikaila and Ethan Intemann
Post a Comment