Krista!!! Ryan!!! Beautiful Chelsea!!! I found your blog through Kaci S's!! How are you!?! I tried to call a few times, but never heard back, but I assumed you were busy with baby. Is it POSSIBLE it has been 18 months!?!?!? WOW! Unbelievable!! Would love to catch up with you some.
Oh, what I didn't tell you is that the ball is in motion for us to go overseas! Thank you for all the times you listened to me cry or gripe or whatever about all that the first time. God is so very faithful and his hand is so evident. We are so excited!! (Our blog can fill in some of the gaps here - sorry! I don't want to "comment-eer" your blog!) :-)
3 comments:
She is so adorable! You guys are very blessed.
Krista!!! Ryan!!! Beautiful Chelsea!!! I found your blog through Kaci S's!! How are you!?! I tried to call a few times, but never heard back, but I assumed you were busy with baby. Is it POSSIBLE it has been 18 months!?!?!? WOW! Unbelievable!! Would love to catch up with you some.
Blessings,
Sharon B.
Oh, what I didn't tell you is that the ball is in motion for us to go overseas! Thank you for all the times you listened to me cry or gripe or whatever about all that the first time. God is so very faithful and his hand is so evident. We are so excited!! (Our blog can fill in some of the gaps here - sorry! I don't want to "comment-eer" your blog!) :-)
Post a Comment