Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Rachel and Chelsea- the continuing soga
Aside from the ongoing love hate relationship between Chelsea and Rachel Chelsea is having some more serious issues like hearing NO- almost contantly. I feel bad as a parent having to say that all the time but she continues to gravitate toward cords, light sockets, and Missie's food or water. I am so tired trying to keep up with all her energy. I have even taken drastic measures like tapping her hand and saying no when just the words don't stop our little explorer. Usually she gets her feelings hurt fairly easy- just by raising my voice but maybe she is deveoping some tough skin because I can forsee that saying No is not going to continue to have the same effect... Maybe she will learn all the things not to do in the next couple months and we can skip over the terrible toddler twos... or maybe not. All I know is this is exasperating, and I have just started....
Posted by krista and ryan at 6:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment