Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Fort Worth Botanical Gardens



It was a special Mother's Day, not just because it was my official first but also because I got to share it with my family and Ryan's family together. On Saturday we went to FW Botanical Gardens and took some pictures (after I went to get a REDO haircut) I looked like I had a mullet.... That's another email. Here are some of the pictures. www.dropshots.com/clark122399


On Sunday Chelsea was dedicated. She made several little squeals but overall did great.


Ryan's parents left Sunday night and my mom and dad left this morning. So we are alone again. I don't know what Chelsea is going to do when she has noone to entertain. She is quite the center of attention especially with 2 sets of grandparents.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new pictures. Chelsea isn't the only one missing everyone. We miss you all.