Ok so since August let's see...September, nothing eventful really- Chelsea started school again. She loves her new teachers, Ms Kim and Ms Becky. She is beginning to trace letters, quite well-sometimes she starts in the wrong direction but it does resemble the actual letter.
October-nothing too exciting till the end of the month. Dad went in for a heart cath and ended up having triple bipass surgery on october 19th. The Lord was really with our family. He gave us all strength and comfort as we waited for HOURS and HOURS...Melody and I flew in the day before the heart cath so we were there for the surgery. He is now home and recovering slowly but surely.
After we got home I spoke at a ladies event at our church on an unhurried life. I believe the Lord used this to speak to me- I so need to slow down. The day was filled with fun and inspiration. The Sister sang and we made little Holiday treats....lots of fun. My mom in law was able to come and share it with me which made it extra special.
Chelsea is definately full swing in the 3s!!! I am convinced this age is much more difficult than 2!! I have started a happy jar and sad jar- she puts marbles in depending on her choices and behavior. It has been working pretty well until this morning. Actually let me back up to last night. I was putting Chelsea to bed and reading our devotion when she said,
"Mommy I poured all the marbles out of the sad jar and put them in the happy one."
"Chelsea, I am so sorry you did that, now tomorrow you will not be able to put any marbles in the jar, mommy or daddy will have to do it for you."
"Mommy I'm just kidding." We said our good nights and I walked into the family room to find she had dumped them all out:(
This morning she just whined and cried over silly things. I caught myself saying, If you keep crying I'm going to to give you something to cry about. I am convinced that whoever came up with that statement had a girl......DRAMA!!!
She really is a sweet precious little girl and I love her:) Heopfully we can get out of the 3s and into 4s, I hear they are easier:)
Melody is growing like a weed. She is laughing more and starting to become a mama's girl- which frustrates Daddy to no end. She has started baby food and unlike her sister loves sweet potatoes and not peas. She hasn't had any reaction to anything yet either:) She sleeps really well too- only getting up once at night.
I can honestly say I love my life.....my husband and my girls. They are an incredible gift and blessing. Till next time.....
Tuesday, November 03, 2009
Since August...
Posted by krista and ryan at 12:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
...until next time which will be another 3 months!!!!
Post a Comment