Thursday, November 12, 2009

Rambaling....

Dad has since been back to the hospital for a stomach infection- which has been no fun. He is home now and improving.
Yesterday Meme, my grandma fell and fractured her knee. They don't think surgery is necessary, thank the Lord.
Melody and Chelsea both have stuffy noses. Hopefully that is all it will turn out to be. I leave Wednesday to fly to FL for Nikki, my sister-in laws shower. It has been lots of fun planning. I got crafty and even sewed and created a couple little surprises.
The weather has been beautiful and we are enjoying being outside these days. Bike rides, park visits, or just jumping in the leaves- loads of fun.
We celebrated being at Inglewood for 5 years. It is hard to believe we have been here that long and all the major events in our lives that have happened while here, surgery, 2 pregnancies, the passing of Ryan's grandmother, my grandfather, a friend Ryan grew up with, and a friend from Wedgewood. We are blessed where we are to have a very supportive church family and we appreciate all their prayers, encouragement and love. They have certainly helped us grow and we look forward to many more years together:)
I never thought that when we left the fab 4 in FW ( Powells, Skippers, Alexanders and us) that I would be able to find as close of friends. I'm not saying that the Fab 4 will not always be the Fab 4 but God has brought new people, new friends into our lives. It is just an extra blessing that I know I can count on my dearest friends in FW- and AL- now:) and some treasured friends here too. God is good.




Photobucket src="http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n150/rikkihester/kristasignature-1.png">

0 comments: