Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Phrases around our house..


Kids say the darndest things...Wasn't that a TV show? Anyway, Chelsea has several cute new phrases she enjoys saying nowdays.


Some of my favorite include:

"Mommy/Daddy don't you want to come play with me?"

"Just trust me, OK"

"I'm mad because...."


"I'm so happy, see my smiley face." and "I'm sad, see my frown face."


"I don't want to, or I don't need to"- especially when it's time to go sit on the potty.


Today Chelsea made and ate her first PBJ sandwich. She did not like the crunchy peanut butter (sorry Daddy) but licked her fingers clean after dipping it in the creamy- Mommy's favorite.





Earlier this week Rikki and I went to Grapevine to do some speed shopping. Rachel was in school, so Chelsea played big sister to Lauren. She loved being with her and was quite curious about everything dealing with a new baby- especially feeding her. Oh BOY!!!








We have some 'new' neighbors that moved in across the street. I say new but they moved in a couple months ago. We have already made some fun memories together and I'm sure there are many more for the future. They are a precious couple with 2 adorable kiddos Ethan and Juliette. Chelsea is crazy about both of them. Ethan - 2 months younger than Chelsa- is a great playmate and Chelsea is convinced 9mth old Juliette loves her:)
Chelsea was reading a story before it was time to go night night....for pretend. Evidently, from Chelsea's expression I interrrupted storytime:)

1 comments:

Julia said...

it's awesome she knows her feelings!