Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter










I keep thinking eventually I will catch up on the blog and update at least once a week. I have proved a failure.
Easter has been a great time this year. We are thrilled to have Ryan home from Africa and God did some incredible things in and through the team who went. There were 314 salvations:) Praise the Lord and Ryan was able to visit with Mercy, our adopted daughter from Africa. He actually walked her home from school:) When they got to her house the doll we had given her last year was on their couch. This year Ryan brought a backpack, teddy bear and a children's Bible. I will post a picture of the two of them later.
We are 33 weeks today and I am doing ok, definately on the countdown......praying for 5 weeks instead of 7. Melody is growing normally and we will check her rate of growth again in 2 weeks. Currently she is 3 lbs and 13oz and 16 1/2 inches long.
Chelsea went on 2 Easter egg hunts, one at the park with 1000 of our closest neighbors. We will NOT do that again, and the other in the backyard with our neighbors. We will definately plan a big party Easter egg hunt at our house next year:)
I was talking to Chelsea about church today and she said, "Mommy, Jesus is not in the egg anymore because He is alive." Evidently on Friday the kids did an activity putting Jesus in an egg and today He was gone because He is ALIVE!!! The story makes me smile. She understood the idea that Jesus is alive!!! We will work on the tomb part later:)


Be sure to check out www.dropshots.com/clark122399 for some cute pictures from Easter and Bluebonnets. Also check out the photo shoot my brother did while we were in FL. http://www.dropshots.com/clark122399#date/2009-03-25/17:02:44

Till next time:)

0 comments: