"Mommy, don't talk to me like that. "
I know exactly where she got this from.....me. I say it to her when she is disrespectful. How do you explain to a 2 year old you can say that to her but when she says it, it is inappropriate?
Yesterday, on our way home from church she was telling me a story about what had happened and I was trying to fill in the blanks- When she pipes up with, "This is my conversation." (She didn't say it mean or disrespectfully but just as a matter of factly.) I didn't know she knew the word conversation.
Life is just full of new words and new ideas when living with a 2 year old.
We are on the countdown with Melody- 2 weeks and 4 days- hopefully sooner. Mom and Dad are coming in 6 days. Time is ticking:)







1 comments:
Can't wait for Melody!!!!
Post a Comment