Chelsea is sleeping relatively better. I wish I could say the same for me, but between waking up to go to the bathroom and not being able to fall back asleep morning comes way too early. I am continuing to feel pregnant, excess salavia (great info I know), gagging, felling quesy constantly, dizzy, having crazy and vivid dreams. I must say this is not my favorite part of pregnancy but I know it is a special time that I should treasure. I remember 3 years ago just being so desperate to get pregnant, so I am grateful:)
We have gotten our secound look at baby #2, of which I am convinced it is a boy:) Everything is measuring right on schedule for May 31st. Our Dr met with us to discuss some concerns about this pregnancy. He wants to monitor and be sure baby continues to grow because Chelsea was so small. He said they would do 2 more sonograms in the thrid trimester just to make sure baby was growing normally. I wasn't exactly expecting this conversation but I am just thankful he is being cautious, and this way we will get some more pics for the scrapbook. Anyway that is about all that is going on around here:)
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Posted by krista and ryan at 2:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
what scrapbook!?? Oh, yeah...you have a really pretty scrapbook don't you???!!! Glad we can share our pregnancies again. It should be fun!
So good to see you guys!! Wish I could have talked to you more about your parenting adventures! Chelsea is so adorable! Hope you've been feeling okay!
Post a Comment