
Here are a few Christmas pics.... Chelsea did exceptionally well considering our photographer was not very animated!!!
Everything is going well at the Clark household. Baby is growing and Chelsea went with us to the Dr to hear the heartbeat. She was so excited. "I hear it, I hear it." When we came home she wanted to listen with her Dr kit.
We are travelling to Houston for Thanksgiving and looking forward to seeing everyone. We haven't been there since April!!!
Christmas is just around the corner and our calendars show the signs- Christmas parties, rehearsals, performances, church banquets and lots of fun are in store. I am so looking forward to decorating for Christmas with Chelsea this year. Ryan and I are still trying to pick some holiday traditions we want to start....so fun!!! Any suggestions??? More updates to come.
Everything is going well at the Clark household. Baby is growing and Chelsea went with us to the Dr to hear the heartbeat. She was so excited. "I hear it, I hear it." When we came home she wanted to listen with her Dr kit.
We are travelling to Houston for Thanksgiving and looking forward to seeing everyone. We haven't been there since April!!!
Christmas is just around the corner and our calendars show the signs- Christmas parties, rehearsals, performances, church banquets and lots of fun are in store. I am so looking forward to decorating for Christmas with Chelsea this year. Ryan and I are still trying to pick some holiday traditions we want to start....so fun!!! Any suggestions??? More updates to come.











4 comments:
Love the new pictures!! She is just too cute with her curls!!
1 word for you... PICKLE!
FUN! These pictures are great. Have a wonderful trip to Houston!
Hey Krista! Great pics. Something that we do each year is exchange pajamas every Christmas Eve. It's the one present they get to open on Christmas Eve. Sometimes they are Christmas themed and other times they are not. Nothing spiritual in it but it is fun and the kids always need pjs. Hope you guys have a great Christmas.
Post a Comment