Thursday, July 03, 2008

Crazy!!!

Things have been absolutely crazy since coming home....did I say crazy becasue I really meant CRAZY!! We definately hit the ground running full steam ahead. Last Thursday I had my wisdom teeth out..yea, still in some pain. Maybe I'm just a wimp but my jaw is still soar and I had to turn a banana sideways to eat it! Pathetic. Anyway the Clarks came to take care of Chelsea and Ryan took care of me. They were so helpful- entertaining Chelsea, taking her out for fun while Mommy slept, doing countless dishes and cleaning up. Thanks so much!!!!

There have been 2 babies born to our Sunday School class...Baby Joy and Baby Cora. So we have been trying to minister to these sweet precious families. I think sometime next week their other siblings will be coming over to play with Chelsea and give their Mommy a much needed break.

We decided to remodel our kitchen countertops and backsplash and redo our master bath countertop too. Home Depot gave us a very expensive quote and I thought oh well we will never do anything, but thanks to a referral from Kristina our new countertops will be done next week. I have been busy gearing up for VBS..YEA! Originally I was doing preschool music but now I am teaching a self contained 5th grade class. Lord help those kids, I mean, Lord help ME!!!!

Our Children's Minister announced her resination last Sunday- I understand that God has called her to spend more time with her teenage son but we will miss her terribly. The great news is she is still going to be at IBC.

Soooooomake sure to check out dropshots for our latest photos.. I will try to post the best ones later.

0 comments: