Tuesday, April 03, 2007

What a night!!!

Last night I fed Chelsea around 9:15 like usual and then I gave her another 2 ounces of formula. She was alseep by 10:00 and not surprisingly up at 2:30. I decided to try an experiment. I put the pacifier in and she was back asleep in no time. I just knew it wouldn't last long. I headed back to bed and next thing I knew it was 5:30. I went into her room and she was squirming around. I picked her up, fed her and she was agian back asleep by 6:30. This time she slept until 9:00am. A mom could get used to nights like that. Today I decided to give her formula after her lunch meal too. I will continue the nighttime formula feeding too. Hopefully this will enable her to sleep through the night. Yea for Chelsea....Hooray for me too:)

3 comments:

Changed by His Love said...

Hooray for you both!!!! You trusted your spirit and it worked...I pray it continues!

Hester 5 said...

That's awesome! Sleep is wonderful and I hope that it continues and even gets better!!!

TXSkipper said...

YEAH! I know you are so excited. I pray it continues to go well - and that you can catch up on some sleep!