Check out my new funny face that I make when I concentrate...... too cute....
Well it is amazing how quickly things can change. I just love this stage:) Chelsea is learning so many things each day. For example, since monday she has been mimicking the ba sound. So everytime we would say bye-bye in casual conversation, not even talking to her she would say ba ba. Then yesterday when I had her in the rocking chair reading I would say a word that started with B and she would repeat ba ba. It is amazing. I can almost see the wheels turning in her little head. Then surprisingly today, she took her first steps all by herself and we were fortunate enough to catch it on camera. (Thanks Aaron) These are the actual FIRST STEPS not a recreation. We have been so lucky to catch several firsts- Yea..... Chelsea is just too much fun. Yesterday we went to Nanna and Poppop's house and swam in the pool. Grandy and Grammy bought so many toys a baby pool and a floating thing for her to stick her feet in a kick. I'll get video and pictures of that later. We are having fun in Florida. Uncle Aaron surprised everyone and came a day early. More video and pictures to come. www.dropshots.com/clark122399
Well it is amazing how quickly things can change. I just love this stage:) Chelsea is learning so many things each day. For example, since monday she has been mimicking the ba sound. So everytime we would say bye-bye in casual conversation, not even talking to her she would say ba ba. Then yesterday when I had her in the rocking chair reading I would say a word that started with B and she would repeat ba ba. It is amazing. I can almost see the wheels turning in her little head. Then surprisingly today, she took her first steps all by herself and we were fortunate enough to catch it on camera. (Thanks Aaron) These are the actual FIRST STEPS not a recreation. We have been so lucky to catch several firsts- Yea..... Chelsea is just too much fun. Yesterday we went to Nanna and Poppop's house and swam in the pool. Grandy and Grammy bought so many toys a baby pool and a floating thing for her to stick her feet in a kick. I'll get video and pictures of that later. We are having fun in Florida. Uncle Aaron surprised everyone and came a day early. More video and pictures to come. www.dropshots.com/clark122399







0 comments:
Post a Comment