
Sometimes I look at Chelsea after a nap or a night of sleep and actually see changes in her. Her hair is getting darker brown. Her eye lashes and eye brows are growing. Her newborn clothes actually fit snuggly and she is now in a size 1 diaper instead of newborn. Keep in mind she is almost 3 months old. Wow! Time has truely flown by. This last weekend we went to Fredrickburg with Gran and Grandpa. Ryan and his dad hunted while Sandra and I played with Chelsea. We took some pictures in a beautiful gardens that was still in bloom. We leave in about 10 days to see my family. I hope she travels as well on a plane as she does in the car. She slept almost the entire time. What a major blessing and the time she was awake she was pretty content. I think my favorite time with her is at night when she's sleepy and I can just cuddle with her. Maybe that's why I am not getting as much sleep as I could. Oh well, it's worth it. I got a great suggestion from Erica and Chelsea is now sleeping the first part of the night in her own bed and whenever she wakes up I bring her back in our room to feed her and lay her in the Pack and Play. It seems to work well. The first night she slept for 6 hours - now we are back to 4. I am not complaining- just informing. The next several weeks are going to be so busy with Thanksgiving and Christmas approaching. I hope to visit with friends from Ft Worth- maybe next week.
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Growing so fast!
Posted by krista and ryan at 8:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment