Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Stubborn again!



Well Chelsea is strong willed. She enjoys cuddling close - too close - so it's hard to see her full face. The sonographer said countless times- "She has such a sweet profile... but she's a stubborn one." I told her we preferred shy but she insisited Chelsea was stubborn. We watched in awe as we saw Chelsea drink, swallow and stick out her tongue. She is even practicing sticking out her bottom lip- which Daddy was just thrilled about. Not really. Oh- the signs of things to come. I think she already has her daddy wrapped around her finger and she's not even here yet. Oh the power little girls have. I guess if I were to be completely honest I'd say she has her mommy pretty wrapped too. She weighs almost 3 lbs and is 15.21 inches long- a growing girl. We do love her already and pray God prepare us for the responsibility of raising her. God, may we make the right decisions and most of all may our lives reflect your character so Chelsea, our sweet one, will come to know you.

0 comments: