Monday, August 17, 2009

A Lot

A Lot has happened since my last post, as usual.

Chelsea turned 3. We had her party at a toddler size water park. It was so much fun. One of our friend's sons said, "This was the best party ever." Chelsea had an Ariel theme, Ariel balloons, cake and cupcakes all of her favorite princess. My parents, Ryan's parents and my grandparents were able to celebrate the event with us. It made it extra special.

We also found out my brother and his wife Nikki are having a little girl- Amelia Mae and Matt, my cousin and his wife are having a little boy. They are still working on a name.

I turned 30 on July 21st...Wahoo. My friends and husband planned a surprise party for me at Salgrass... Yummy! It was my first surprise party and lots of fun.

We continue to be busy during the summer, even with school out the last couple weeks. Playdates are scheduled, sometimes more for Mommy's sanity than the kiddos:) We have been to Abbey's Playtown, Uptown, the movies, each other's houses.....lots of fun and good friends to share it with.

Chelsea went to Houston on Saturday alone with Ryan's parents. I cried as she was leaving. (with my sunglasses on so she couldn't see) Later that afternoon I just went in her room and cried some more. Really I am not a crier so this was very unusual. I have talked to her 3 times since she left and plan on talking to her at least twice a day till she gets home on Friday. I just love her:)

Ryan worked on his plans for building Chelsea's nightstand last night so he will be spending the rest of the week finishing the project. My list is coming along too:) I am thankful for some extra time to get some projects complete that might have been impossible with Chels here.

We enjoyed some time with Melody last night and actually got to hear her first real laugh. So precious. We had pictures taken with Melody and Chelsea on Friday and they turned out so sweet. The pictures on the header and to the side are some of my favorites.

Also Thanks RIKKI!! for designing the new header. You are so worth the $$$$ I pay you:) Just kidding- no really you are a priceless friend and so talented.

Well, I guess I will try to cross some more things off my to do list. Ta ta for now:)

0 comments: