Ok so after many more days of being alone..we are all doing well. We have had several visits from our families and Melody and Chelsea continue to bring new joys and challenges.
Chelsea is back at school this week after a week vacation. It is DIRT week this week- whatever that means. I just made sure and put her in something I didn't care if it got ruined. Funny story about something Chelsea said last week when my parents were here. My dad enjoys strange food like tofu. He was fixing some for breakfast one morning and I said casually, "Dad I will give you $5 if you can get Chelsea to eat that." You see Chelsea is a VERY picky eater:) Dad begins trying to convince Chelsea to eat some of the "delicious tofu" to which she relied, "EWWWW, YUCK! I don't want to eat that!!" Dad says well, you aren't being very money smart. $5 is a lot of money. Without missing a beat Chelsea says, "I'll do it for $6!" We laughed for several minutes and I have laughed everytime I think about it:) Where did she come up with that???
Melody is such a great baby. She is sleeping at least 6-8 hours at night and has started smiling and cooing. She just recently discovered the fan and enjoys staring at a toy bug that has all different patterns of black and white. She is just precious.
This past week I turned the BIG 30. My family and friends surprised me at Saltgrass with a birthday celebration. It was lots of fun and such an unexpected thing. I went on Friday and got my hair cut and colored- trying to get rid of the 'white' hair, as Chelsea calls it.
The next big event is tomorrow finding out if Aaron and Nikki are having a boy or girl:) I can't wait to hear:) Then on Wednesday it's time to shop.
I need to get busy getting everything together for Chelsea's 3rd bday. I think I found where to get the cake- but I need to buy the drinks and food..... My grandparents, parents and Ryan's parents are all coming to the big event. This will be the first time Meme and Papa see Melody. YEA! I am so glad they are making the trip and can't wait to see them.
Ta Ta for now
Monday, July 27, 2009
Catch up
Posted by krista and ryan at 1:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment