Friday, June 26, 2009

Are we really finished????

I am so apprehensive about saying it but maybe it's true!!! I believe we are finished potty training. Chelsea has had NO accidents since Monday and been dry even through the night!! (One night she got up 3 times to go potty all by herself.) I think school was the final motivation she needed. I am so proud of her:) Hopefully she will continue "listening to her tummy" So we now have only one in diapers and my goal of having Chels potty trained by August was certainly accomplished. YEA!!
We went to the Dr today and Melody is a healthy 8lbs 8oz. She has exceeded Dr expectations in growing beyond what he expected- by almost a pound. She is no longer my "little bit" but "big bit" This week Ryan has been off and it has been loads of fun!! We have had a great time acclimating and adjusting to 2 kiddos. I am sad he has to go back to work:(
Ta Ta for now!!

0 comments: