Friday, January 18, 2008

Posting ....



Well I haven't made the time to post anything since the holidays. We were able to visit both Houston and FL and see all sides of the family. We kept busy and Chelsea had a great Christmas. She learned how to use both hands to tear out the tissue paper from Christmas bags. The truck coming home was completely full and I am still unpacking and putting presents away:) I have posted pics of our trip on www.dropshots.com/clark122399
Chelsea is learning motions to songs and singing a few. (small parts) EIEI-O in Old McDonald and she loves The Wheels on the Bus. Her newest song is Yes Jesus Loves Me. She can sign pretty much the whole song but in the video she is quite excited about the Bible!! So sweet!
This past week I scheduled Chelsea's 2nd birthday party. I know it is in August but I had to book it in order to get the special discount. Mark your calendars for August 9th!!!! I will write more later.

0 comments: