Yesterday was our first new music class with the big kids 18 months-3 years. I must admit I wasn't ready for all the changes. Chelsea has always participated and seemed to really enjoy music time. Yesterday she was clingy and just watched as the kids followed Ms Sheila's directions- like come get 4 sticks. YIKES- Chelsea can't count!!! Hopefully as time goes on she will get more comfortable and begin to participate a little more rather than insist that Mommy hold her the entire time. She is the youngest participant by about 6-7 months!!!! The teacher reassured me we were ready for the new class but I'm still not convinced. When we got home and opened our new book and instrument I tried showing her how the harmonica worked but she couldn't get it down. Daddy came home and in no time she was playing- blowing in and out- harmony!!! She is just musical already!! I posted a video on dropshots if you'd like to see this undiscovered talent.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
From big girl on campus to little fishy in the pond!!
Posted by krista and ryan at 4:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment