Thursday, December 07, 2006

Prune Juice, sitz baths and Teething Meds

Well after 3 oz. of prune juice, a sitz bath and several sour faces Chelsea had a poopy diaper. I am relived and Ryan is especially grateful we don't have to use the suppository. We were not looking forward to using that. Chelsea is cutting a tooth too. I know it seems to early but it's true. I read tonight that Chase, Erica's little boy, is also cutting one. Erica and I will commiserate together. Chelsea is using teething dissolving tablets, Tylonol every 6-8 hours and Oregel at night. Poor thing. I feel so bad she has so much going on. We have our 4 month check up on Monday so hopefully the Dr. will have a solution for the constipation. Until then we will continue our meds.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You know you've become a Mom when you're excited about poop! :)