Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Crazy Crazy

I haven't had much time to add any new info to the blog. Chelsea is keeping us so busy and beween church, the holidays and daily stuff I don't know how I ever worked and got anything accomplished. It is crazy. Some days I don't feel like I get anything done- especially cleaning and laundry. I wish there was a magic button so it would get done and I wouldn't have to do it. Seems like those are always last on my list of things to do. Chelsea is growing up so fast. She is already 4 months old on Sunday. She already has a label at church. She is the child with the temper. I don't know where she would get that from. Oh well hopefully she will outgrow it. She is eating on a 4-5 hour schedule in the daytime and 5-6 hours at night. I'm pleased with that. She is having trouble pooping though. I have tried giving her juice and that seems to work but I am going to talk with the doctor about what else we might need to do. She has been 3 days before and sooooo fussy. Chelsea is also cutting a tooth. I know it seems too early but it's a tiny nub on the bottom gum. Oh boy. She is also trying very diligently to roll over. It's so cute how she straightens her body and throws her leg over. I usually help her the rest of the way but it seems like she is getting the general idea. Well we have a lunch date with Dad so I've gotta finish getting ready.

0 comments: