Well, Chelsea is offically 2. She has surpassed all our expectations of what fun and challenge such a little person would be. We could not be more blessed and are so grateful for our little bundle of Joy. Some days are easier than others and each day presents new learning for Mommy, Daddy and little Chelsea.
Some of Chelsea's new phrases are What's that called Mommy? or the short version, What's this? and our least favorite, No Mommy, No Daddy, Stop IT!!!! with a short squatty 2 year old finger pointed in our direction!!! (This too shall pass) Oh the Joy! I pray that this will be a stage we move through ever so quickly..it is not fun for her or us!
On the other hand she is leanrning to play more independently and is watching tv for a longer length of time without running around. (this should work out well for our FL vacation drive) She is sleeping at least 2 hours for a nap- today 3- almost unheard of- and sleeping between 9-10 at night. She loves playing with others, for the most part, but sometimes forgets that she is suppossed to share and be kind to others. (I have heard this is also a stage..This too shall pass) I pray Ryan and I will be equip for each stage of Chelsea's development in order that she will be the toddler, little girl, tween, teen, young woman, college student, graduate, woman, wife and mother that God desires for her to be. What a privilege it is to share in her life and watch what God will do:)
I just hope we don't mess it up:( haha
Monday, August 18, 2008
This to shall pass...I pray!!
Posted by krista and ryan at 4:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment