I haven't updated the blog in some time because we have been travelling back and forth to Houston visiting Ryan's grandmother who has been in ICU. On Sunday, April 6, Granny's 85th birthday and what would have been her 65 wedding anniversry, she went home to be with the Lord. I can almost see the celebration in heaven, not just for her homecoming but also her birthday. One of the most precious sights to imagine is her husband, Grandy, waiting for her with open arms. We were able to see Granny the day before she passed away and celebrate her life with cake and ice cream and singing happy birthday. When I go the news on Sunday I was loading some pictures on line from the weekend and Chelsea looked at me and said, "Granny Da beeee home." With tears in my eyes I said, "That's right Chelsea, Granny Darby is home." Here is a link to leave thoughts and encouragement for Ryan and the family. http://fairmontfh.com/custom/showservices.php?action=arrangements&id=186
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Granny Darby
Posted by krista and ryan at 10:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment