Today Chelsea has impressed me twice. I am continually amazed by how observant she is. We were playing with a giraffe in her room and I decided to go look up the sign for giraffe on the computer. Chelsea came in with me playing with another toy. After I found the sign and modeled it for her she raced out of the room into her room. She came back a few seconds later with the giraffe in her hands. I didn't know she even knew what a giraffe was. The next time was when we were watching a video and there was a mommy and her infant and a daughter and her baby doll rocking. Chelsea ran to go get her baby and rock her in the rocking chair. It was so sweet:)
Monday, September 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
The smartest kid I know, I tell ya!
Post a Comment