Monday, June 25, 2007

Almost a year and look at all the things Chelsea can do.....

Well my mom said I have not been posting very much lately and she's right. I am finding very little time to myself and I usually just drop pictures and videos directly onto dropshots.
Chelsea is growing up so fast. Mom was reading in her journal from when I was about a year old and she had made a list of all the things I could do. So it inspired me and I started thinking about all the things Chelsea can do. Here's the list: She can say Mama, Dada, Bye-Bye, Nana and Moo. She can intentionally drop something and pick it up- (no matter how heavy an object is) She can sign more, ball, all done and clean up. She recognizes the signs for eat, and drink. She says papapapa for her paci. She can crawl, walk, climb up one step, turn pages of a book, blow bubbles, drink from a cup, splash, and stick out her tongue. She puts little objects (blocks or cups) into larger ones. She can chew even though she has no teeth. She dances, claps and can praise the Lord. She knows the word NO, Stop and Danger. She opens and closes the drawer on the coffee table on command and can turn on and off a light switch. She knows up and down. She can roll a ball and kind of kick it too. If you ask her to bring Baby Abby to you she usually will. She gives Abby milk and often takes some herself. She loves to play with things that velcro and stick and unstick them. She's also working on blowing kisses. I know I'm leaving things out but I must go do some chores before my little precious one wakes up.

0 comments: